We understand that you want your favorite pair of Klas & Sylph footwear to last as long as possible. Our recommendation is simple: Keep the shoes clean and clean the shoes right! Below is our instruction on how to clean and maintain Klas & Sylph footwear.
- For Klas & Sylph shoes with upper made of Nappa leather or smooth-surfaced leather, apply leather-care cream and rub the upper gently with soft towel. Alternatively, using damp cloth to clean the leather upper is also fine.
- For Klas & Sylph shoes with upper made of glitter leather or glossy microfiber, simply clean it the wet wipes or wet towel.
- For Klas & Sylph shoes with sock lining made of microsuede (i.e. suede-like texture), use wet wipes or wet towel to clean the sock lining as frequently as once a day or every two days. But if the sock lining is stained or has been left uncleaned for longer than that, please follow the following steps:
- Apply soap water and gently rubbed the sock lining with damp sponge or soft brush then rinse out with water.
- Absorb the damp with clean towel
- Leave the shoes to dry indoor
- For Klas & Sylph shoes with sock lining made of smooth microfiber (i.e. smooth texture), clean it normally with wet wipes or applying soap water and rub it with soft brush.
- DO NOT clean your shoes using a washing machine! — Excess heat could ruin your shoes!
- DO NOT use hard brush to clean your shoes! (i.e. soft brush only)
- DO NOT dry your shoes in direct heat or sunlight! — Excess heat could ruin your shoes!
- DO NOT dry your shoes by using a hot air blower (e.g. hair blower)! — Excess heat could ruin your shoes!